Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blogger NOT on the Go

I found a link at the bottom of my Blog 'Learn how to start mobile blogging' and I decided to give it a go. I got all excited when I read the instructions and saw how simple mobile blogging or moblogging could potentially be that I whipped out my Blackberry and started with Option 1: Sending an e-mail for my claim code. Got an instant reply saying that my device had failed to register and that I would have to send the same e-mail again. ATTEMPT 2...failed me again though I did appreciate the instant replies. Undeterred I decided to go with Option 2: Sending an SMS instead. After 2 more attempts at signing up for the service, here I am a Blogger NOT on the go.

Until my next post...

3 comments:

  1. Deb this makes me feel a little better about my old-school brick-like Samsung! As wonderful as it is new technology can sometimes be a real hassle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, loved that post! I had to laugh! You have changed the look of your blog since I last checked it. I love it! It is so clean and fresh. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand Deb. When I tried to venture out and do more than just make calls from my new iPhone, well let's just say that I have now progressed from making calls to texting. No, it's actually not that bad. I have to say that I am always resistant to the idea of new technology and new ways of doing things, but then when I have the technology in my hot little hands, I wonder how I ever managed to live without it. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete